Job: Fire and Security Alarm Technician, Specialty Alarm Engineering, Glenview, IL
Specialty Alarm Engineering is a family owned business, providing residential and commercial security systems, fire alarm systems, network camera systems, and access control systems in the Chicagoland area. We have been operating since 1975, and are looking to bring on a new, experienced technician, who shares our drive for excellence and customer satisfaction. We are an engaging, professional team, who work collaboratively to provide the highest level of service for our customers.
• Installation and service of security systems, fire alarm systems, network camera systems, and access control systems
• Annual fire alarm system testing
• Troubleshooting on all types of above listed systems we service
• Communicate with customers in a clear and in a friendly manner
• Field experience installing and servicing burglar alarm systems and fire alarm systems
• Ability to pass a background check
• Possession of a valid driver’s license
• Strong work ethic, and focus on customer satisfaction
• Ability to work independently, and also as part of a team
• Ability to travel throughout the Chicagoland area for service calls
• High school diploma or equivalent
Benefits: Compensation is competitive, based on experience and skill level. We offer health benefits, and a retirement plan.