Job: Low Voltage Technicians Wanted (Install / Service), Benson Security Systems, Inc, San Diego, CA
Low Voltage Technicians Wanted (Install / Service)
San Diego, CA 92105 United States
Hourly or Salary rate negotiable upon confirmation of experience.
Vision, Medical, Life, Dental, 401K
“Take-Home” Company Issued Vehicle, Company Phone
Sign On Bonus (depending on qualifications and experience)
Paid Training and Certification
Promotion and growth within the Company
Low Voltage Technician
Benson Systems has immediate openings for Commercial/Residential Service and Construction (Rough-in) Low Voltage Technicians. Benson Systems is a well-established complete Vital Facilities Service Provider which provides excellent advancement opportunities.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in the Low Voltage industry (construction and/ or service)
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and writing)
• Results Oriented (job/ service driven)
• Excellent problem solving skills/ Critical thinking abilities
• Understands and implements sound customer service practices
• Ability to conform to physical needs of field work
• Any camera, security, and access experience (commercial and/ or residential)
• Possess Arizona Alarm Agent’s Card (clearance)
• Experience with both IP and analog systems
• Experience in construction environments (Low Voltage))
• Experience in service environments (Low Voltage)
• Field experience with wiring, programming, and troubleshooting
• Factory Certifications
Employees are required to pass a drug screening, background check and to have a clean driving record. The background investigation is extensive.
About Benson Systems:
Thirty-two Years. Family Owned. Locally operated. Nationally recognized. Trust Benson.
Benson Systems is an established Building Technologies Provider. Currently, our Service Operations Division based at our corporate HQ in Gilbert Arizona is looking for a talented individual with multi-trade knowledge to help strengthen and manage all of the included divisions Benson Systems provides: Fire and Life Safety, Low Voltage, Plumbing, Electrical, HVAC, and Electronic Restoration. The Benson Systems Service Department is an established and reputable division in the Southwest which focuses on providing our customers with the best possible vital facility services.
Successful candidates shall develop service strategies and programs that allow Benson Systems to maximize market opportunities and operating profits. They will provide leadership and guidance to service and installation personnel, and ensure that they are equipped and trained to efficiently provide exceptional services to Benson Systems customers.
If you are a team player, are “idea” and concept driven, and enjoy setting and meeting goals –Benson Systems presents YOU with the opportunity to experience success and future growth within our “family.”
Visit our website at www.bensonsys.com.
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?