Job: Account Executive, RFI Communications & Security Systems, Renton, WA
RFI knows how important benefits are to our employees and their families. That is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to all full-time regular employees. The benefits package includes medical, dental, life, vacation, 401K 401k match and more.
RFI is seeking a talented, ambitious, and competitive Account Executive who will be responsible for successfully selling RFI Security Integration Solutions to commercial and industrial customers throughout the region. The successful candidate will be confident and comfortable with customers and will play an instrumental role in establishing customer relations and revenue growth. Duties for this position include but are not limited to the following: strategic territory or account development, tactical execution of the sales development plan, identifying and properly qualifying new business opportunities, presenting to the executive level of organizations, coordinating/preparing needs analysis/scoping initiatives, preparing formal proposals, leading negotiations, coordinating complex decision-making process and overcoming objections to closure.
• Proven self-starter with the ability to act independently.
• Experience with Microsoft office Suite, Salesforce, or other similar software.
• Ability to work well in a team environment or independently.
• Ability to carry out and follow through on multiple priorities concurrently.
• Ability to be an effective team member and handle project assignments responsibly.
• Demonstrated energy, drive, determination and persistence, even when confronted with rejection.
• Courteous telephone manner.
• Strong customer service and results orientation.
• Excellent planning, organization and time management skills.
• Skill in persuasive oral and written communications
• Ability to build and maintain strong sales pipelines and forecasts.
• Perform site walk with customer to determine customer needs.
• Close sales, and finalize agreements with customers.
• Maintain regular updates on sales activities including customer calls, appointments, presentations and project opportunities in SalesForce.
• Provide management with regular sales activity and business development updates.
• A valid driver’s license, clean driving record and insurance.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Strong security industry and sales experience.
• Formal training in Sales and Negotiation skills development.
• Proficient in delivering effective executive-level presentations.
• Demonstrated skills in the areas of sales and business development.
• Ability to respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, and prospects.
• Ability to analyze sales data and develop recommendations and solutions.
• Ability to adapt to changes in the external environment and organization.