Fire and Security Jobs
Welcome to the premier site for fire protection and security jobs in the USA
Post a Job
(this posting is now closed/inactive)
Fire Sprinkler Sales - Estimator / SAINT JOHN, NB, CANADA
Saint John, New Brunswick E2R 1A5 Canada
Salary to commensurate with qualifications and experience
FIRE SPRINKLER SALES / ESTIMATOR
Saint John, NB and/or Dartmouth, NS / Permanent position
Position No.: VB-03
Come join a dynamic team, highly specialized in its field of activities and constantly aware of technological developments.
We offer an excellent wage package and benefits program:
• Salary to commensurate with qualifications and experience
• 3 weeks of vacation following one year of service
• 12 paid Statutory Holidays
• Comprehensive Group Insurance Plan following 3 months of continuous service (prescription drug insurance, health care, dental care, disability insurance, life insurance, etc.)
• Group RRSP with employer contributions following 3 months of continuous service
• Years of service Recognition Program starting after 15 years of employment
• Employee Referral Program
• Supplemental training according to employee, market or company needs
VIKING FIRE PROTECTION INC. is a subsidiary of Polygon Security Inc., a private holding company, entirely Canadian, which concentrates its activities in the fire protection field with 14 offices throughout the country. For more than 80 years, the company has built a solid reputation by its commitment to provide products and services that precisely meet its customers' fire protection requirements. VIKING has developed strong expertise in the area of fire protection for high-risk buildings and property. Visit us at www.vikingfire.ca.
We have an immediate opening for a FIRE SPRINKLER SALES / ESTIMATOR for our Saint-John, NB office. The position can be located in either Saint-John, NB or Dartmouth, NS.
Reporting to the Regional Manager, you will be mainly responsible for estimating and selling contracts. Among other things, your responsibilities will be to:
• Meet with clients to identify their needs in terms of fire protection/sprinkler systems;
• Prepare work estimates and follow-up on quotations for projects;
• Determine cost breakdowns for all phases of the project, if necessary;
• Prepare work estimation for a project;
• Prepare and monitor a work calendar, if necessary;
• Assign all necessary resources to complete the project;
• Evaluate contract's additional costs, if necessary;
• Prepare technical presentations concerning fire protection systems;
• Participate in construction site meetings, when necessary.
Fire Protection, Electronic Security & Life Safety's Top Job Board since 2006
We've been serving Fire Protection, Electronic Security & Life Safety jobs for ten years.
Browse Job Seeker Profiles and Post your Jobs today!! Take advantage of our multiple packages and save your recruiting budgets.
: Browse jobs and post your resume. Take advantage of our
job alert emails
Questions? Call 877-562-2627
Follow us on
/ Like us on
/ Join our
Post a Job
Terms & Conditions