Fire and Security Jobs
Welcome to the premier site for fire protection and security jobs in the USA
Post a Job
Job: Service Department Scheduler/Dispatcher, The Hiller Companies, Inc., Harahan, LA
Service Department Scheduler/Dispatcher
Harahan, LA 70123 United States
Commensurate with Experience
The Hiller Companies, Inc. a national leader in the Fire Protection and Security industry, has an immediate opening for an experienced Service Department Scheduler/Dispatcher in the New Orleans office.
• Receive incoming phone calls from customers requesting inspections & repairs of their fire protection system.
• Work with Service Coordinator and Service Technicians to provide a positive experience for our clients
• Creating work orders and scheduling technicians to perform said services.
• Maintain inspection data base with inspection results.
• Processing billing for inspections and repairs that were performed.
• Scheduling incoming repair work received from sales staff.
• Serves as the Purchasing Agent/Buyer
• Responsible for the purchasing process, accurate and timely procurement of materials, goods, and/or services
• Maximize office productivity through proficient use of appropriate software applications
This is a key customer relationship position. Maintain a friendly and professional relationship with all clients. The Service Scheduler works with other team member including Field Service Technicians, Sales Staff, and Service Coordinator, to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction. To achieve this goal, all team members must be pro-active in their approach to providing requested services. Our clients expect and deserve the best possible experience. Service is our mission. Exceeding expectations is our goal.
• MUST have minimum high school diploma/GED
• Must be able to pass a drug test and background check.
• Communicates clearly, effectively verbally and in writing.
• Maintains a positive attitude while under pressure.
• Enjoy a fast paced environment.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Detail oriented and strong problem solving skills
• Ability to learn new software as required.
• Ability to work well with others.
• Ability to multi task and be flexible as service is an ever changing environment
• Ability to work a full time schedule
• Previous experience processing work orders and scheduling service technicians in a busy service environment a plus
• Proficient in the use of personal computer programs such as Word, Excel, & Outlook
• Competitive Pay
• Medical, Dental Insurance
• Disability & Life Insurance Package
• Paid Vacation & Holidays
Please submit resume directly to:
The Hiller Companies, Inc. is a drug-free work place,
an equal opportunity employer and ADA compliant
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?
Fire Protection, Electronic Security & Life Safety's Top Job Board since 2006
We've been serving Fire Protection, Electronic Security & Life Safety jobs for ten years.
Browse Job Seeker Profiles and Post your Jobs today!! Take advantage of our multiple packages and save your recruiting budgets.
: Browse jobs and post your resume. Take advantage of our
job alert emails
Questions? Call 877-562-2627
Follow us on
/ Like us on
/ Join our
Post a Job
Terms & Conditions