Fire and Security Jobs
Welcome to the premier site for fire protection and security jobs in the USA
Post a Job
Job: KITCHEN FIRE SUPPRESSION SYSTEM TECHNICIAN, Great Lakes Fire Protection, Milwaukee, WI
KITCHEN FIRE SUPPRESSION SYSTEM TECHNICIAN
Milwaukee, WI 53186 United States
Our employees receive paid training, competitive salary, performance-based advancement, paid vacation, paid holidays, health benefits and 401(k) as well as other great incentives.
Great Lakes Fire Protection specializes in all aspects of sales and service of Fire, Life, and Safety products. We are a recognized leader in the fire protection industry and provide our services and products locally. Our customer base ranges from commercial buildings and tenants to retail stores, hospitals, schools, construction and transportation industries, giving us the opportunity to sell our products and services to a vast majority of businesses.
Great Lakes Fire Protection is seeking a Kitchen Fire Suppression System Technician. This position requires the ability to inspect and repair Kitchen Fire Suppression Systems for established customers on a scheduled basis.
• Inspecting and repairing pre-engineered restaurant fire suppression systems manufactured by ANSUL, Pyro Chem, RangeGuard, Kidde and Amerex.
• Thorough understanding of NFPA, manufacturer and local fire codes for restaurant fire suppression systems.
• Performing on-site emergency troubleshooting of fire suppression systems.
• Identifying NFPA code and non-conformance issues.
• Maintain proper documentation for all work performed.
• Two or more years’ experience inspecting restaurant fire suppression systems
• High school diploma or equivalent
• A current and valid driver’s license
• Must have knowledge and understanding of all NFPA codes
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and be customer-oriented
• Ability to lift up to 50lbs., work overhead, and work varied hours including on-call
• Must be able to work occasional nights and early mornings
Working at Great Lakes Fire Protection:
Great Lakes Fire Protection is a local Fire and Life Safety firm that has been serving the industry for over 35 years. Our offices are located in Waukesha. Our employees take their jobs very seriously because they recognize that life safety services protect buildings and save lives. Great Lakes Fire Protection has sustained rapid growth throughout our continued success, and plan to expand even further. We are looking for dedicated individuals to facilitate our expansion and share in our success. Great Lakes Fire Protection provides a productive and engaged work environment that demonstrates that we value our employees. Our employees receive paid training, competitive salary, performance-based advancement, paid vacation, paid holidays, health benefits and 401(k) as well as other great incentives.
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?
Fire Protection, Electronic Security & Life Safety's Top Job Board since 2006
We've been serving Fire Protection, Electronic Security & Life Safety jobs for ten years.
Browse Job Seeker Profiles and Post your Jobs today!! Take advantage of our multiple packages and save your recruiting budgets.
: Browse jobs and post your resume. Take advantage of our
job alert emails
Questions? Call 877-562-2627
Follow us on
/ Like us on
/ Join our
Post a Job
Terms & Conditions