Fire and Security Jobs
Welcome to the premier site for fire protection and security jobs in the USA
Post a Job
Job: System Sales Representative, United Fire Protection, Inc. - Orlando, Orlando, FL
System Sales Representative
Orlando, FL 32811 United States
Fuel Card (for business)
401k with match
United Fire Protection is a team of individuals dedicated to the fulfillment of life. Our mission is to protect life, property, and business continuity with innovative fire suppression and alarm solutions. We aggressively pursue this mission with an unyielding dedication to integrity and responsibility.
CORE VALUES OF OUR TEAM
Be in Integrity • Be Responsible • Have an Unwavering Positive Attitude • Play with Heart
TITLE System Sales Representative
REPORTS TO Branch Manager
PURPOSE The System Sales Representative main responsibility is to obtain new business installation business within the Central Florida Market.
JOB DUTIES • Overall responsibility and accountable for safeguarding a World Class Service experience for United Fire Protection’s customers
• Maintain a professional image to reflect the Core Values of United Fire Protection
• Develop new installation business within Central Florida focusing on Fire Alarm, Fire Sprinkler, and Clean Agent Fire Suppression New Installation(s).
• Meet a monthly quota on new installation sales
• Call on Engineers, Architects, General Contractors, Electricians, Owners to develop new business
• Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule
• Maintain an accurate PZ database on prospects, new and existing customers
• Perform site visits to determine estimated costs for installations
• Create professional sales packets and proposals to present to new customers
• Perform sales presentations on an as needed basis
• Attend weekly job meetings and monthly profit and loss meetings.
REQUIREMENTS • Perform proper prospecting, qualifying and quoting
• Maintain PZ Database
• Work with Branch Manager on Sales Opportunities
• Excellent communication skills
• High attention to detail and highly organized
• High level of customer service
• Prospecting, closing, and negotiating skills
• Detail Oriented
• Intermediate computer skills including experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office.
& EXPERIENCE • Bachelors’ Degree in business or related fields is recommended
• 2+ Years of Outside Sales Experience-(FIRE PROTECTION EXPERIENCE IS A PLUS)
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?
Fire Protection, Electronic Security & Life Safety's Top Job Board since 2006
We've been serving Fire Protection, Electronic Security & Life Safety jobs for ten years.
Browse Job Seeker Profiles and Post your Jobs today!! Take advantage of our multiple packages and save your recruiting budgets.
: Browse jobs and post your resume. Take advantage of our
job alert emails
Questions? Call 877-562-2627
Follow us on
/ Like us on
/ Join our
Post a Job
Terms & Conditions