Fire and Security Jobs
Welcome to the premier site for fire protection and security jobs in the USA
Post a Job
(this posting is now closed/inactive)
Springfield, VA 22151 United States
Depending on experience and overall skill set
Licensed Master Electrician wanted who can either join our technician team on installation and service services to our customers, or work in a role in sales, estimating and customer relations for our customers and potential customers. Our company designs, installs and services automatic gate system, access control and surveillance camera systems to primarily commercial customers in the Washington DC area.
We have flexibility on how the role for this new person might evolve and would be dependent on the personal interests of the person and how those interests align with our needs as a relatively small, but growing company.
Ideally, this person would already have some knowledge of automatic gate, access control and surveillance camera systems and other equipment as applicable to serve our commercial customers in multifamily housing communities, HOA's, commercial buildings, utility company sites, and other types of commercial and occasionally residential locations.
Our office is located in Springfield, VA. Candidate will need reliable transportation to our shop and not live too far for a reasonable commute time.
• Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
• Must possess, or be able to obtain MD, VA and/or DC Master Electrician License and will serve as designated ME for our company Electrical Contractor needs.
• Clean Driving Record and able to pass background checks and registration with the VA Dept of Criminal Justice Services
• Working standard computations relating to load requirements of wiring or electrical equipment
• Manage time, material and people resources throughout project lifecycles
• Manage work orders, sign-offs, daily log/journal and project documentation
• Knowledge of the tools, equipment and materials common to the electrical trade
• Knowledge of applicable electrical codes, standards and regulations
• Experience and knowledge of electrical applications, permits, electrical service & maintenance
• Communicates and works well with other team members
• Willing and able to provide training and nurture other employees in their growth and understanding of the electrical work that we do.
• Have a professional demeanor in working with customers and further the image of the company by integrity, safety, efficiency and quality of work.
If this position sounds like something you, as a Master Electrician, are interested in exploring with us, please send your complete resume for our review and let us know what about the above description makes this job of interest to you. We appreciate your interest and look forward to hearing from you!
AutoGate Electric has been serving commercial and residential customers in the DC metro area since 1997. We are a relatively small company with a dozen employees that work together as a cohesive group to serve the great customer base that we enjoy. Our work is generally obtained by continuing relationships with existing customers, and referrals that they give to potential new customers. We take pride in doing quality work and providing innovative, and often customized solutions to meet our customers’ needs. While small, we are financially stable and owners are full time employees of the company as well. We are always working to find ways to be better, and during the coming months will be deploying new ERP software to assist us in that effort. We are proud of the longevity of our staff and the culture that has been created in our company. We work hard, and play hard and respect each other in getting the job done each day. We are small enough to be flexible, yet getting systemized more over time so best practices are being put in place to help us be more successful. We have group Medical, Dental, Life and just starting a 401K Plan as well.
Fire Protection, Electronic Security & Life Safety's Top Job Board since 2006
We've been serving Fire Protection, Electronic Security & Life Safety jobs for ten years.
Browse Job Seeker Profiles and Post your Jobs today!! Take advantage of our multiple packages and save your recruiting budgets.
: Browse jobs and post your resume. Take advantage of our
job alert emails
Questions? Call 877-562-2627
Follow us on
/ Like us on
/ Join our
Post a Job
Terms & Conditions