Fire and Security Jobs
Welcome to the premier site for fire protection and security jobs in the USA
Post a Job
(this posting is now closed/inactive)
Harahan, LA 70123 United States
Commensurate with Experience
Herbert S. Hiller, a national leader in the Fire Protection and Security industry, has an immediate opening for a qualified Project Manager in New Orleans La.
The Project Manager will work under the direction of a Supervisor or General Manager. The applicant must have:
• A sound and practical understanding of construction methods, fire protection pipe installations as well as fire detection installations.
• A minimum of 3 years of related experience.
• Application of NFPA standards.
• A good working knowledge of planning, with the ability to schedule and monitor tasks.
• Excellent people management skills and the ability to work under pressure.
• Proven track record of Budget and Cost Control management skills.
• Ability to understand system design requirements.
• Familiar with NFPA codes and standards.
• Ability to coordinate multiple projects with available resources.
• Detail oriented and strong problem solving skills.
• Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing.
• Strong work ethic and integrity.
• Proficient in the use of computer programs such as Word, Excel, & Outlook and the ability to work on tablet/phone based applications.
• MUST have minimum high school diploma/GED.
• NICET Level 3 Fire Alarm
• Ability to acquire Louisiana State License for Fire Alarm
• MUST have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
• Ability to work a full time schedule.
• Available to travel, which may include nights.
• Competitive Pay
• Medical, Dental Insurance
• Disability & Life Insurance Package
• Paid Vacation & Holidays
The Hiller Companies, Inc. is a drug free workplace, EEO and ADA compliant.
Fire Protection, Electronic Security & Life Safety's Top Job Board since 2006
We've been serving Fire Protection, Electronic Security & Life Safety jobs for ten years.
Browse Job Seeker Profiles and Post your Jobs today!! Take advantage of our multiple packages and save your recruiting budgets.
: Browse jobs and post your resume. Take advantage of our
job alert emails
Questions? Call 877-562-2627
Follow us on
/ Like us on
/ Join our
Post a Job
Terms & Conditions