Fire and Security Jobs
Welcome to the premier site for fire protection and security jobs in the USA
Post a Job
Job: FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN, Total Fire Protection, Brooklyn, NY
FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Brooklyn, NY 11234 United States
Total Fire Protection provides a productive and engaged work environment that demonstrates that we value our employees. Our employees receive paid training, competitive salary, performance-based advancement, paid vacation, paid holidays, health benefits and 401(k) as well as other incentives.
TFP1, INC D/B/A Total Fire Protection (”TFP” or the “Company”) specializes in all aspects of sales and service of Fire and Life Safety products. We are a recognized leader in the fire protection industry and provide our services and products both nationally and locally. Our customer base ranges from commercial buildings and tenants to retail stores, hospitals, schools, construction and transportation industries, giving us the opportunity to sell our products and services to a vast majority of clients.
Total Fire Protection is currently looking for full-time Field Service Technicians to perform installations and provide services to our client locations in the New York Metro area. We will train the right candidate. You must:
• Be 18 years old or older
• Possess your GED, High School diploma or equivalent
• Be eligible to work in the United States
• Possess a valid, clean and current state driver’s license
• Be able to sit, stand, walk, bend, climb stairs for extended period of time and lift at least thirty (30) lbs.
• Prior Field Service Technician experience at a Fire and Life Safety company a plus
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Inspect client physical premises to determine placement/installation of fire extinguishers in compliance with current Fire and Life Safety codes
• Inspect all existing fire extinguishers currently on premise to ensure they are properly tagged
• Service existing fire extinguishers to ensure they are functional and meet all applicable codes
• Attach new tags to existing fire extinguishers wherever required
• Replace/exchange fire extinguishers wherever needed
• Install new fire extinguishers in areas where required by Fire and Life Safety codes
• Install Fire and Life Safety signage where required by law
• Other related duties as assigned by the management team for similar Life Safety Products and Services
Total Fire Protection is a nationwide Fire and Life Safety firm that has been serving the industry for over 15 years. Our corporate offices are located in Brooklyn, New York. Our employees take their jobs very seriously because they recognize that life safety services protect buildings and save lives. Total Fire Protection has sustained rapid growth throughout our continued success, and plan to expand even further. We are looking for dedicated individuals to facilitate our expansion and share in our success.
Think you have what it takes to be a Total Fire Protection employee? Apply to be a part of this dynamic organization!
Visit our “CAREERS” page at
for additional information and an application.
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?
Fire Protection, Electronic Security & Life Safety's Top Job Board since 2006
We've been serving Fire Protection, Electronic Security & Life Safety jobs for ten years.
Browse Job Seeker Profiles and Post your Jobs today!! Take advantage of our multiple packages and save your recruiting budgets.
: Browse jobs and post your resume. Take advantage of our
job alert emails
Questions? Call 877-562-2627
Follow us on
/ Like us on
/ Join our
Post a Job
Terms & Conditions