Fire and Security Jobs
Welcome to the premier site for fire protection and security jobs in the USA
Post a Job
Job: Integrated Sales Representative, Knight Security Systems, Dallas, TX
Integrated Sales Representative
Dallas, TX 75220 United States
Schedule: Shift – approximately 8-12 hours per day primarily between the hours of 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. with 1 hour lunch break unless arrangements have been agreed to by the employer and the employee; Usually 5 days/week. Usually 40-55 hours/week.
The Integrated Sales Representative (ISR) is dedicated to selling security system solutions, service level agreements, and recurring services to Knight’s existing client base and develop new system clients. All sales are to be within the parameters defined within the ISR Plan.
- Meet or exceed prospect calls, sales volume, and gross profit percentage stated goals.
- Prospect and develop relationships with prospects to advance the Knight Security value proposition.
- Consult with Knight Security System’s existing clients and prospects to understand their security concerns and work with them to create solutions to achieve their goals.
- Contact prospects on a recurring schedule regarding their security solution questions, concerns, and potential upgrades. Visit clients where appropriate to insure their satisfaction with KSS and to understand the opportunities to expand the security solution.
- Discuss new services and equipment capabilities as well as software upgrades; provide pricing where required.
- Completely understand and effectively communicate Knight’s Service Level Agreement options including Sentry & Client Support Center (CSC) monitoring.
- Create demand for Service Level Agreements (SLA) by presenting SecurePlan offerings to existing non-SLA and new clients.
- Promote KSS at trade shows, product showcases, lunch and learns etc. to create service demand.
- Keep quality records of client interactions, emails, scheduled future client meetings, and anticipated sales in Knight’s online CRM.
- Learn and embrace Company sales program and philosophy.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ensure you operate within the Knight Security Core Values of Honor, Integrity, Service.
- Accurately forecast sales.
- Coordinate with the Engineering and Operations Department to ensure prompt installation of projects meets or exceeds client expectations.
- Provide client training, where appropriate, on their security solutions.
- Most of the duties are varied and regularly require analysis, comprehension or limited judgment and discretion. Some of the duties may not conform to standard practices requiring the use of the analysis and interpretation to resolve problems.
- Requires the use of mathematical skills occasionally or about 1/3 of the time.
- Requires continuous concentration, alertness and attention to detail.
- Requires an astute and comprehensive level of reading and writing.
- Requires the capability to work in stressful situations.
PHYSICAL DEMAND CLASSIFICATION: LIGHT (Occasionally lifts up to 25 pounds)
PHYSICAL AND COMMUNICATION DEMANDS:
- Constant (67-100%): vision, talking to co-workers and customers, written communications to customers.
- Frequent (34-66%): sitting, standing, walking, grasping, handling, hearing, supervising others, responding to written or verbal requests of co-workers and clients, talking on the telephone, and receiving verbal and written instructions.
- Occasional (1-33%): lifting ground to waist height up to 50#, lifting waist to chest height up to 50#, carrying (10 to 15 feet) up to 50#, twisting, bending, side bending, forward reaching, climbing, eye-hand-foot coordination, crouching, kneeling, bending, and visiting different worksites.
DESCRIPTION OF TASKS:
Occasional pushing/pulling/lifting/carrying is required when the employee is moving files, boxes, office supplies, materials, equipment, or demo gear. Force pounds were estimated to be 25-50#.
Sitting: The employee sits constantly at a work station or desk.
Standing/Walking: Alternate standing and walking is performed often when employee is walking within office or walking at a prospect or customer site.
Climbing/Bending/Stooping/Crouching/Squatting/Kneeling: These techniques can be used by the employee when performing lifting, carrying, or with position tolerance tasks. Climbing is performed when the employee needs to climb onto a step stool to reach items on shelves, or during jobsite evaluation visits. Forward torso bending, stooping and crouching may be preference of the worker when reaching or material handling at lowered work surfaces, assembling equipment, and/or reaching for items on the ground or lower shelves.
This position has regular verbal and written contact with sales personnel, middle and senior management. The nature of these communications range from a routine exchange of information to a process of securing information and/or responding to inquiries where explanation and discussion may be required using judgment.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline is preferred or a commensurate combination of education and experience.
- At least 3 years of related successful sales experience, or 5 years field experience and successfully meeting Knight’s Sales Assessment Testing requirement.
- Must possess or be able to pass a state required background test and hold a Texas Security License.
- Pass mandatory drug tests.
- Acceptable Position Assessment Score
- Clean and satisfactory driving record, safely operate motor vehicle.
- Extensive experience with electronic security systems integration required.
- Customer and Personal Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Sales and Marketing — Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.
- Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships — developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
- Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work — Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
- Integrity — Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Initiative — Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Cooperation — Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a goodnatured, cooperative attitude.
- Dependability — Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Persistence — Job requires persistence in the face of obstacles.
EQUIPMENT, MACHINES, TOOLS USED:
Computer, computer software, scanner, printer, telephone, copier, calculator, postage machine, paper cutter, and hand truck. ISR may use other equipment as required for the position.
DESCRIPTION OF WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Environmental Exposure: Inside: 80%
Temperature: Air conditioned room
Work is performed primarily indoors unless employee is required to go out of the office on errands, sales calls, jobsite visits, etc. Employee may be in contact with chemicals (i.e., toner for copier), and materials (i.e., paper) normally found at offices. Employee may also be exposed to minimal noise and vibration.
Vision and Hearing: Must be able to clearly see the computer monitor with or without corrected vision. Must be able to judge or distinguish distance and space relationships.
Must be able to hear within a normal range with or without a hearing device.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee filling this position. Employee will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by management. Management has the right to add to, revise, or delete information in this job description. Reasonable accommodation will be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?
Fire Protection, Electronic Security & Life Safety's Top Job Board since 2006
We've been serving Fire Protection, Electronic Security & Life Safety jobs for ten years.
Browse Job Seeker Profiles and Post your Jobs today!! Take advantage of our multiple packages and save your recruiting budgets.
: Browse jobs and post your resume. Take advantage of our
job alert emails
Questions? Call 877-562-2627
Follow us on
/ Like us on
/ Join our
Post a Job
Terms & Conditions