Fire & Life Safety America, Inc. is a premier life safety contractor with offices along the east coast and in Texas. The Service Sales representative iIn conjunction with Service Manager, is responsible for customer development within FLSA districts and providing and negotiating pricing for FLSA?s service sales. Service Sales Reps are expected to work closely with Service Administrative staff and Service Operations to meet customer expectations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Service Sales Reps are responsible for developing and maintaining target marketing lists for district.
2. Service Sales Reps are responsible for making sales calls on customers and prospects in an effort to sell and build FLSA?s service business. Specific goals are to be developed between the Service Sales Reps and the Service Manager.
3. Assist in targeted and high priority sales calls.
4. Service Sales Reps are expected to be intimately involved in the pricing approach to service accounts using FLSA service rates and menu pricing approach.
5. Service Sales Reps are responsible for meeting annual sales goals agreed to with Service Manager.
6. Representing FLSA at industry meetings such as Building Owners Management Assoc. (BOMA).
7. Staying abreast of market opportunities through sales calls, networking and other market related information.
8. At regular intervals, but at least once a year, work directly with the Service Manager to assess customer relationship profitability.
9. As required or necessary, visit FLSA service sites.
Strong working knowledge of personal computers.
LANGUAGE AND INTERPERSONAL SKILLS:
Ability to read and write clearly. Ability to present information and respond to questions from managers, customers, AHJs (Authorities Having Jurisdiction) and the general public.
Good interpersonal skills are required to market FLSA and develop sound customer relationships.
Basic math skills are required to develop sound service estimates and use a spreadsheet program.
Fire & Life Safety America (FLSA) is a premier life safety contractor with offices along the east coast and in Texas. FLSA encourages initiative, independence, diversity and personal career growth with sensitivity towards quality of life issues. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including competitive salary, medical and dental coverage, vacation, life insurance, short and long term disability insurance; flexible spending plan, 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan.
FLSA participates in EVerify & promotes a drug-free workplace. FLSA is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.