Fire and Security Jobs
Welcome to the premier site for fire protection and security jobs in the USA
Post a Job
Job: ACCOUNTS PAYABLE COORDINATOR, Total Fire Protection, Brooklyn, NY
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE COORDINATOR
Brooklyn, NY 11234 United States
We are committed to providing the platform(s) necessary so our sales force can be as successful and productive as possible. We offer extensive paid training, coaching, continued career growth competitive salary, bonus opportunities, performance-based advancement, paid vacation, paid holidays, health benefits and 401(k) as well as other incentives.
TFP1, INC D/B/A Total Fire Protection (”TFP” or the “Company”) specializes in all aspects of sales and service of Fire and Life Safety products. We are a recognized leader in the fire protection industry and provide our services and products both nationally and locally. Our customer base ranges from commercial buildings and tenants to retail stores, hospitals, schools, construction and transportation industries, giving us the opportunity to sell our products and services to a vast majority of businesses.
Total Fire Protection is looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Coordinator with experience in billing systems, preferably QuickBooks. As an Accounts Payable Coordinator, you will report directly to the Director of Finance and Accounting and is responsible for the accounts payable, including vendor and settlement payments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensure accuracy and timely payment of posted invoices.
• Work with vendors and internal personnel to reconcile discrepancies.
• Process and distribute all checks, ACHs and wires.
• Communicate with bank, as necessary, to resolve any payment issues.
• Assist in quarterly review and year-end audit of vendor invoices.
• Actively participate in the month-end closing process, record journal entries, prepare account analyses, and balance sheet account reconciliations.
• Assist Director of Finance and Accounting in preparation of weekly payables and coordination of cash management.
• Maintain accurate aged accounts receivable schedules.
• Set up and prepare 1099 tax forms for vendors.
• Assist with special projects as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Excellent verbal and written communication; above-average interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to handle highly complex account reconciliation
• Basic math skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
• Proficient in QuickBooks a plus
• Display team player attitude and foster working relationships with all levels of management.
• 3-5 years’ experience in an account payable or accounting role.
• Extremely organized, detail-oriented with excellent time management skills.
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
Total Fire Protection is a nationwide Fire and Life Safety firm that has been serving the industry for over 15 years. Our employees take their jobs very seriously because they recognize that life safety services protect buildings and save lives. Total Fire Protection has sustained rapid growth throughout our continued success, and plans to expand even further. We are committed to providing the platform(s) necessary so our sales force can be as successful and productive as possible. We offer extensive paid training, coaching, continued career growth competitive salary, bonus opportunities, performance-based advancement, paid vacation, paid holidays, health benefits and 401(k) as well as other incentives.
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?
Fire Protection, Electronic Security & Life Safety's Top Job Board since 2006
We've been serving Fire Protection, Electronic Security & Life Safety jobs for ten years.
Browse Job Seeker Profiles and Post your Jobs today!! Take advantage of our multiple packages and save your recruiting budgets.
: Browse jobs and post your resume. Take advantage of our
job alert emails
Questions? Call 877-562-2627
Follow us on
/ Like us on
/ Join our
Post a Job
Terms & Conditions