Fire and Security Jobs
Welcome to the premier site for fire protection and security jobs in the USA
Post a Job
Job: MARKETING MANAGER, Total Fire Protection, Brooklyn, NY
Brooklyn, NY 11234 United States
We offer extensive paid training, coaching, continued career growth competitive salary, bonus opportunities, performance-based advancement, paid vacation, paid holidays, health benefits and 401(k) as well as other incentives.
TFP1, INC D/B/A Total Fire Protection (”TFP” or the “Company”) specializes in all aspects of sales and service of Fire and Life Safety products. We are a recognized leader in the fire protection industry and provide our services and products both nationally and locally. Our customer base ranges from commercial buildings and tenants to retail stores, hospitals, schools, construction and transportation industries, giving us the opportunity to sell our products and services to a vast majority of businesses.
We are looking for a self-starting Marketing Manager to oversee promotional events and improve client retention. The ideal candidate for this position has a positive attitude, a tireless work ethic and an insatiable appetite for growth. As the Marketing Manager, you will report directly to the Chief Operating Officer and will be responsible for developing and executing strategic and tactical marketing plans and implement product development programs, both short- and long-range, targeted towards existing and new markets. You also will be responsible for advertising, pricing, and other campaigns that drive traffic and occupancy to achieve financial performance in line with Company’s business development plans.
• Develop and implement integrated strategic communications plans to acquire new customers, retain and engage existing customers and advance the Total Fire Protection brand.
• Develop and implement an overall comprehensive marketing strategy to grow our customer base and retain and grow existing customer relationships utilizing events, websites/online, social media, campaigns, mailing efforts and outbound marketing calls.
• Plan and oversee advertising and promotion activities including literature, online, electronic media, and brochures
• Oversee and evaluate market research and adjusts marketing strategy to meet changing market and competitive conditions
• Monitor competitor products and marketing activities
• Develop a comprehensive marketing campaign that utilizes technology to communicate with existing customers with intentional market analysis to determine the most effective manner to engage customers.
• Establish and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners
• Manage marketing activity reports and present to executive management
• Establish and maintain a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events
• Direct staff, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control marketing programs
• Direct market channel development activity and coordinates with sales department for distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals
• Develop and manages marketing operating budgets
• Represent company at trade association meetings to promote product.
• Analyze and controls expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements.
• Review and analyze sales performances against programs, quotes and plans to determine effectiveness
• Develop social media strategy using data mining to target our audience.
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing or business administration or equivalent number of years of experience
• Five (5) years of related experience with progressive management experience
• Strong analytical skills: understand and use web metrics to gauge trends and evaluate content in an unbiased fashion.
• Ability to conceptualize and execute projects, with strong bias for action and deliver results.
• Ability to organize, plan, prioritize, and meet deadlines.
• Business Acumen
• Customer/Client Focus
• Leadership Skills
• Presentation Skills
• Problem Solving/Analysis
• Ability to think and act both strategically and tactically
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Technical requirements include Adobe Photoshop, CSS, HTML, XML and Excel, plus the ability to learn our in-house tools quickly.
Total Fire Protection is a nationwide Fire and Life Safety firm that has been serving the industry for over 15 years. Our employees take their jobs very seriously because they recognize that life safety services protect buildings and save lives. Total Fire Protection has sustained rapid growth throughout our continued success, and plans to expand even further. We are committed to providing the platform(s) necessary so our sales force can be as successful and productive as possible. We offer extensive paid training, coaching, continued career growth competitive salary, bonus opportunities, performance-based advancement, paid vacation, paid holidays, health benefits and 401(k) as well as other incentives.
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?
Fire Protection, Electronic Security & Life Safety's Top Job Board since 2006
We've been serving Fire Protection, Electronic Security & Life Safety jobs for ten years.
Browse Job Seeker Profiles and Post your Jobs today!! Take advantage of our multiple packages and save your recruiting budgets.
: Browse jobs and post your resume. Take advantage of our
job alert emails
Questions? Call 877-562-2627
Follow us on
/ Like us on
/ Join our
Post a Job
Terms & Conditions