Fire and Security Jobs
Welcome to the premier site for fire protection and security jobs in the USA
Post a Job
Job: FIELD SALES REPRESENTATIVE, Total Fire Protection, Brooklyn, NY
FIELD SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Brooklyn, NY 11234 United States
We offer extensive paid training, coaching, continued career growth competitive salary, bonus opportunities, performancebased advancement, paid vacation, paid holidays, health benefits and 401(k) as well as other incentives.
TFP1, INC D/B/A Total Fire Protection (”TFP” or the “Company”) specializes in all aspects of sales and service of Fire and Life Safety products. We are a recognized leader in the fire protection industry and provide our services and products both nationally and locally. Our customer base ranges from commercial buildings and tenants to retail stores, hospitals, schools, construction and transportation industries, giving us the opportunity to sell our products and services to a vast majority of businesses.
Total Fire Protection is looking for a competitive field Sales Representative to develop sales strategies and attract new clients. You will report directly to the Senior Director- Head of Sales and will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas. The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads and qualifying prospects.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Plan and implement strategies to market Total Fire Protection's services
• Directly impact company sales and revenue growth
• Maintain our database of qualified prospects through cold calling, personal visits and networking
• Identify qualified prospective clients and develop customer relationships and establish strong network with new and existing customer for continued sales growth
• Attend work functions, charity and industry events
• Deliver an established number of proposals to clients on a monthly basis
• Close business and provide after-sales reports to Senior Director- Head of Sales
• The ability to create a positive buying experience; strong closing skills
• The ability to detect individual customer needs and clearly present key benefits of doing business with Total Fire Protection
• Self-motivation, strong work ethic and career-oriented
• Drive, persistence, and the ability to meet and exceed sales targets/goals
• Ability to function independently in a team environment with little supervision
• Must have a Professional Presentation
• 3 years prior sales experience is a plus.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office application (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
• Ability to maintain confidential client information.
• Excellent editing, organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Minimum 3-4 days of field sales required
• Proactive Sales Strategy
• In-depth knowledge of all company services
Total Fire Protection is a nationwide Fire and Life Safety firm that has been serving the industry for over 15 years. Our employees take their jobs very seriously because they recognize that life safety services protect buildings and save lives. Total Fire Protection has sustained rapid growth throughout our continued success, and plans to expand even further. We are committed to providing the platform(s) necessary so our sales force can be as successful and productive as possible. We offer extensive paid training, coaching, continued career growth competitive salary, bonus opportunities, performancebased advancement, paid vacation, paid holidays, health benefits and 401(k) as well as other incentives.
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?
Fire Protection, Electronic Security & Life Safety's Top Job Board since 2006
We've been serving Fire Protection, Electronic Security & Life Safety jobs for ten years.
Browse Job Seeker Profiles and Post your Jobs today!! Take advantage of our multiple packages and save your recruiting budgets.
: Browse jobs and post your resume. Take advantage of our
job alert emails
Questions? Call 877-562-2627
Follow us on
/ Like us on
/ Join our
Post a Job
Terms & Conditions