Fire and Security Jobs
Welcome to the premier site for fire protection and security jobs in the USA
Post a Job
Job: ADMINISTRATION COORDINATOR, Total Fire Protection, Brooklyn, NY
Brooklyn, NY 11234 United States
We offer extensive paid training, coaching, continued career growth competitive salary, bonus opportunities, performance-based advancement, paid vacation, paid holidays, health benefits and 401(k) as well as other incentives.
TFP1, INC D/B/A Total Fire Protection (”TFP” or the “Company”) specializes in all aspects of sales and service of Fire and Life Safety products. We are a recognized leader in the fire protection industry and provide our services and products both nationally and locally. Our customer base ranges from commercial buildings and tenants to retail stores, hospitals, schools, construction and transportation industries, giving us the opportunity to sell our products and services to a vast majority of businesses.
Total Fire Protection is looking for a motivated Administration Coordinator to work in the 3rd Party Service division. The Administration Coordinator, will be directly responsible for all Administrative functions within the 3rd Part Service Team of the Company, with a specific focus and concentration on coordinating all administrative functions in support of the Fire Sprinkler Services division of Total Fire Protection.
Below are specific responsibilities per corresponding function, that this position is directly responsible for:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – Administration:
The Administration Coordinator will be responsible to coordinate administrative functions, including:
• Maintain detailed and accurate Departmental filing system
• Assist the Fire Sprinkler Services team following-up with all Company sub-contractors and outsourced vendor community to ensure proposed services are properly scheduled, confirmed, and executed consistent with Company expectations
• Collaborate with corresponding Company Sub-contractors on ensuring all relevant documentation including, but not limited insurance certificates, service agreements, and pricing schedules are updated and accurately filed in Company system
• Understand all corresponding service offered by the Company and assist in providing necessary support to ensure services are consistently delivered to Customers
• Adherence to policy and procedures for all customer related inquires
• Administers all post award bid activities
• Generate and compile monthly service work orders and service reports
• Appropriately prioritize follow-up actions for all contracts, bids and insurances
• General office Administrative Management
• Other responsibilities and tasks, as assigned by your Supervisor(s), or as required
• Possess efficient organizational abilities and be detail oriented
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office application
• Highly organized with the ability to multitask
• Excellent editing, organizational, analytical, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
Essential Duties and Responsibilities – Proposals:
The Administration Coordinator will also be responsible for coordinating and following-up on all issued service proposals to ensure expedient and efficient Customer acceptance of said proposals. This is further described below:
• Collaborate with the Fire Sprinkler Services team on following-up on all issued service proposals to help solicit Customer approval
• Administers an effective proposal log, by group and service, to ensure all issued proposals are properly tracked and monitored
• Coordinates the conversion of all issued proposals in Salesforce for accurate statistical reporting
• Assist in the creation and subsequent timely issuance of service proposals on behalf of the Company to Customers, in accordance with corresponding requested or solicited service
• Three (3) three years of related work experience and Bachelor’s degree preferable
• Strong planning, organization, analytical, and problem-solving skills with the ability to handle multiple concurrent projects
• Strong conceptual thinking abilities
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, virtual and dynamic environment
• Ability to function independently in a team environment with little supervision
• Must be detail oriented, conscientious and have a strong work ethic
• Self-motivation, strong work ethic and career-oriented
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills. Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office application (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
• Can work in a collaborative environment while also working independently
• Excellent editing, organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills
• The ability to detect individual customer needs and clearly present key benefits of doing business with Total Fire Protection
Total Fire Protection is a nationwide Fire and Life Safety firm that has been serving the industry for over 15 years. Our employees take their jobs very seriously because they recognize that life safety services protect buildings and save lives. Total Fire Protection has sustained rapid growth throughout our continued success, and plans to expand even further. We are committed to providing the platform(s) necessary so our sales force can be as successful and productive as possible. We offer extensive paid training, coaching, continued career growth competitive salary, bonus opportunities, performance-based advancement, paid vacation, paid holidays, health benefits and 401(k) as well as other incentives.
Do you know someone who would be interested in this job?
Fire Protection, Electronic Security & Life Safety's Top Job Board since 2006
We've been serving Fire Protection, Electronic Security & Life Safety jobs for ten years.
Browse Job Seeker Profiles and Post your Jobs today!! Take advantage of our multiple packages and save your recruiting budgets.
: Browse jobs and post your resume. Take advantage of our
job alert emails
Questions? Call 877-562-2627
Follow us on
/ Like us on
/ Join our
Post a Job
Terms & Conditions